♥ Welcome To My Blog and Don't Forget to Follow Me :) ♥♥ Folow | ♥ Dashboard
Magic Here
Cuma Iseng Buat
Senin, 20 Januari 2014 | 22.12 | 0 ♥ FakaMila ♥

Label: ,


Older Post♥ ~♥♥♥♥~ Newer Post♥
♥ Disclaimer ♥

   Instagram  Hello.. I'm Mila, I'm 17 years old.. College in Medical Faculty UNS <3 Many things about me and I can't write it all here.. I'm practicing English language so I try to use English, and I hope my English language can be better.. I like music, some foods, take a photo, novel, comic, etc. I have many dreams and I wish it will become true.. Then, I want to make my parents proud of me.. And I want to be a child who filial with her parents.. Yeah, that's me .. Enjoy my blog :)
♥ Tagboard ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~ CHAT-CHAT ~~~~~~~~~~~


♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By Little Miss : //Suhaila Roslan
Edit by Me : Hanifah Kamilah